Research Support Services
The VCU CoHD office of Research Support Services recognizes the importance of scientific discovery in promoting health disparities research. The office assists in the identification, application and management of research activities specifically related to understanding and eliminating the differences in the quality of health and health care across different populations.
The following services are provided:
- Assistance in proposal preparation
- Monthly financial reporting, planning and analysis
- Fiscal transaction review and approval, including payroll initiation
- Sponsored project data collection and reporting
- Policy interpretation, guidance and compliance